Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I think I told you about my friend's son that sent us a Flat Stanley a while ago. He travelled to Europe with us, and has seen quite a few local sights as well. I shipped him home several weeks ago, not sure if he made it yet, but I thought you might enjoy seeing a couple of his shots with us.

Here he is in France.


With a couple of men from Peter's class one day.



At the airport.



With a camel. Can't see much of Stan, I know. But the camel is cute.




With Si and his teacher at school. (it was a national festival they were dressed up for)

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Flat Stanley is a lucky fellow! Versailles even! Who took the picture of him with the camel? That one struggles a bit.

Stacey said...

That's cool. Our flat Stanley went to Japan to the Tsunami clean-up. Love Flat Stanley, way cool where you live!