Monday, January 5, 2009

I'd forgotten I was an un-official race-car-taxi-driver. Silly me. I was reminded this morning as I loaded up the troops for the day of in's and out's. Back to school.

"Back to life, back to reality." (please imagine bad dancing, even worse singing and fingers snapping, here)

At a woppin, 13 degrees, I headed out for a morning of errands.

Did you know that the Red Box get's full? I didn't. (Although, now that I think of it. Why wouldn't they?)

After an out of my way search for a Red Box, one where I didn't have to get my kids out into the cold, I attempt to return my movies. Freezing my hiney off, I put a DVD in. Sweet, I think. Easy enough. Next try. "Sorry, this Red Box is full. Please find another location."

What!!?? How rude!

So, off to another gas station. Luckily, I live in the land of Red Boxes.

Speaking of snow and cold. It is just that. And I LOVE it! I did, however, have to shovel the walk today. But who's complaining when you have this looking out on you?




No comments: