Chubs has the most sensitive skin, and has since birth. He is allergic to most things. Really. It's kind of sad, but we deal with it. His cheerful disposition makes up for his grouchy-itch attacks.

Baby is one of a kind. He the most animated child we've had. (which in this house, says a lot) He loves to sort things. Like making little piles of his cereal. And he loves to unload stuff. If he finds a bag or an open drawer, you are sure to see things flying through the air, over his shoulder, faster than you can pick them up.
He laughs all the time.
Chubs is the worlds fastest crawler. Before crawling, he rolled like a steam roller, going full force, to whatever his little heart desired. Now he leaves peel-out marks in the rug, he goes so fast. He is walking, with assistance, and I am seeing the same pattern. He may be the kid that learns to run, before he learns to walk.


4 comments:
I love him too! I could just nibble on that little face! Why is this post making me cry? Oh yeah, cuz I miss you and cuz you writing about your baby makes me think of my baby who I adore sooo much and would devote most of my posts to if my other kids wouldn't be like "hey! what about us!" Great post.
He is so adorable!!! I can see both you and Peter in his face. I miss you guys :) That's it.....we need a road trip!!
Love the Post T. I am so excited to hopefully come and spend some time this summer with you and Chubs! Give baby a kiss for me! Love you!
How sweet! The time goes by so fast, I think with the last ones you realize it, and I find myself being more patient, sitting on the floor and just trying to absorb every second! Oh how we miss it ....
Does he suck his middle fingers? My last one does.
Post a Comment