
Okay. I'm so used to this by now, I don't even think anything of it anymore. But Peter thought it was worth showing. These pictures show how men use winter scarves here. It totally cracks me up. I'm not really sure what the concept is - they just do it. Sometimes they actually cover their ears, but this guy is working inside the store, restocking shelves. Too warm to cover the ears, I guess.

This is not just a random thing, let me assure you. It's really temping to show them how they really work. (I'm hoping they actually know and just prefer this) OR, what a great use a hat can be. Hat for the head - a scarf for the neck. See? Great inventions.
1 comment:
I couldn't even get a scarf to go on my head like that! Do they use bobby pins?
Post a Comment