Weekend in Review:
*The Scout Master off to "Little Sahara" State Park. (If you can't tell, this mean BUCKETS of Sand coming home to my house via shoes, pants, tents, etc. And a lot of campfire smells, as well.)
*Four kids playing at a GIANT germ fest; Classic Skating. Including, the worlds biggest indoor jungle gym. (think McDonald's x 10) AND, so very many huge blow up bouncies than one would not know what to do with.
*Baby having a "Super Puke." And I mean, SUPER PUKE! Right into the Scout Master's socks! Really. All over the bed, bedding, floor, and every stitch of clothing on both.
And, for the crowning moment?....(drumroll please)
A broken washing machine.
(Yes, I did spend several hours at other washing locations this weekend.)
1 comment:
Ok, no no no no no! That is terrible. I can honestly think of very little that would be as bad as my washing machine dying. Seriously you poor thing. I dread that happening for two reasons, one, what would I do with the piles and piles and piles of clothes I have, and two, what would I do with the piles and piles of laundry I have? Oh wait, that both reasons.
Post a Comment