Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A little too small

Peter loooves to match his kids.

He has matching Aloha shirts (two sets), similar shoes (and wants more!), likes to dress the same at church, sleeping bags, backpacks, etc, etc. In fact, I bought all three of the boys matching ties last week. When I came home without one for him, he made me drive 20 minutes back, to find one for him. Darn! They didn’t have one! But, they are orange, he has a couple of those, and was appeased by the idea of “similar” being matching enough.

If you know him, you know this; He loves his kids. And, he loves dressing like them.

So when he walked in my office the other day, I was busily typing away. He said something that I wasn’t really paying attention to, wanting me to actually look at him, so he said it again.

You know you’re dressing too much alike
when you put on “your” coat, and THIS happens.”

Luckily, camera at my trusty side, I captured it.

Seriously, this was NOT staged. (Obviously by the fantastic hair. Can you say, Vay-cay-shun?)










1 comment:

Amy said...

ok, I laughed for a good minute straight. Tears are streaming! That is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. I'm still laughing!! One more reason to love Peter.