Saturday, December 27, 2008

Grounded

I've grounded myself from my blog until I get my work done. You know, my quilts. Oh, I love to hate my quilts. The fabric was purchased 12 mos ago this week. I have one left to get in the mail, one more for a local gift, and little ol' mine to finish. Waaahhh!

I'll just post a couple things. But don't tell my mom; I'm grounded you know.

First; My new food groups: Pie, mashed potatoes, more pie, chocolate, nachos and whip cream. What do you think?

Next; The Wii: Eeek. Can people get divorced over the Wii? Can you strangle loved one's with the Wii cords? Can you throw your arm out while boxing? And last, but not least, I don't really need the Wii Fit lady to tell me I'm a hefer, now do I?

More to come on the recap of Christmas. Please send happy quilting thoughts my way, that I may survive my last final push to a quilt free life. At least for a while...

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Where are you? Call me when your mom lets you use the phone! I'm grounded because Hannah's had the stomach flu and I'm just waiting for the next kid!

Anna Lynne said...

sorry your grounded. just those quilts done would ya? I wish we would have gotten the Wii! I dont need anyone to tell me I need the wii fit either! Love you!

littlefox said...

Don't worry about that crazy wii fit lady, we are all obeise too. She is a fitness nazi! I hope you get undgrounded soon. I always can use a good laugh and what can I say - your blog delivers. I am still enjoying thinking about your braket and the tragic phone incident.