Even fairies have bad hair days
Can you get over this hair? I mean really!? This is one night, her hair was washed, dried and combed the day before. It kills me. Seriously cracks me up. What, in fact, does she do all night? That's what I'd like to know! I’m hoping that thicker, better hair will grow in soon. Hey, one can hope. Right?
This is in the bath, trying to wash and condition out all of the snarls. You have to love that Roo will only bathe in her baby brothers tiny tub. She is a giant! The doctor was even amazed at her recent check up. But, she loves the little tubby. And so, she squeezes herself, daily, into the tiny blue bin. With her toys, you can hardly find her.
Digging through her tub of toys, one says, "Oh, that must be her sticking out of the top. Yeah, thats her, the one with the giant rats nest on top of her head."
2 comments:
The only way to prevent it is to put her hair in braids at bedtime, and that may not work either. We had the same problem (still do some mornings) with kate. I don't know if it's the texture of red hair or what, but combing hair-I no likey!
I will have you know that Roos hair is totally in style in Utah County...thank you very much! HARUMPH!
Me and Roo (and Gramma) work very hard to have our hair look that fabulous!
Post a Comment