Finished bumper pads! TaDa!! He's only eight months old, good job! (basic instructions soon to come, I know you're all dying to make your own)
Ruby found a box of her old baby shoes and dumped it out 1,658 times. She oohed and ahhed over every pair and tried to put each one on - everytime! I finally got smart after picking them up SOOO many times, I put them away. I'm so smart.
Canned peaches and pickles today. This is not my finest homemaking skill, but it's a work in progress. It was fun, kind of. We also picked 50 lbs of apples for applesauce this week. (yes, my wormy apples, you know the ones) Cross your fingers for me, I have high hopes of getting more canning done.
Also, parent teacher conferences, more food storage shopping, (because the end of the world is coming - or haven't you heard?) and a great LDS General Relief Society Meeting I attended with my mom tonight.
I know you're all wondering why there is a foggy spot in all of the pictures above. Why you ask? Because I have a two and half year old, that's why. She has had an obsession with the camera this week, and it seems as though I need to clean it. Oops, sorry.
2 comments:
I did my first canning this year. I did peached and pears and loved it!
Oh Holly Homemaker!! You make me sooo proud! I love you
Post a Comment