Meet my dad. He was born September 28, 1936 – but for some reason he's turning 29, again! My dad is wonderful and I love him the most. He has given me everything I could have ever wanted and is always a great example to me. Now remember, “birthday blogs” are for fun, not tears. So laugh a little when you see this, dad.
Elder Gregson, Stockholm, Sweden. Early 1960's.
"You hired out for a tough guy, now make good."
This pose is engrained in each of our memories. Years of you at the pulpit in church, mom giving you the "cut off" swipe across her throat to hurry up and sit down. I think of you saying something about Tony Compalla and "they'll throw dirt in your face and go back to the church to eat potato salad.""Oh, you handsome brute you, don't you ever die."
I thought his was a birthday blog for my dad, not Santa. Hey,...wait a minute...
Happy Birthday, Big Guy, I love you!

1 comment:
I anxiously wait to see who has a birthday and what you are going to write! I love the big guys!
Post a Comment