All Ruby wanted for her birthday this year was an American Girl doll. (as if 'that's all' - sheesh!) While we were in Seattle she got to go and pick her out. But she was wrapped away and kept in my closet until the day. She opened her right before we left for Europe, a couple of days before her birthday.
 |
| She was VERY excited and LOVES her doll, which she named Elizabeth. |
 |
| They didn't have a red hair, blue eyes, AND freckles. But this year - their girl of the year has all three requirements. Guess who want another one? Guess what I said? "Start saving your money!" |
|
Since we were out of town for her birthday, before we left we celebrated at our Branch Brunch after church. Mmmm. Delish! On her birthday we ate lots of Gelato, threw coins in the Trevi fountain, and enjoyed the Colosseum. She wanted a pair of boots from Italy - so those came while in Florence. (sounds fancy, I know, but they were just from some little shop in a mall) If you ask me - a girl couldn't have had a better 7th birthday. (Or 17th OR 70th, if you as me!)
Love this Goo!
2 comments:
What about the world's cutest hat? Was that not a birthday present? Because if it was just a souvenir I'll feel much better about trying to steal it this summer.
Also, souvenir was trickier to spell than I thought it would be.
Post a Comment