Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fer Rills?

Fer Rills? (that's Utahn for asking the question, is that for real?)

I'll admit that I hope that I am not a photo on someone's blog, being used as some sad example. You know, a shot of me shopping at Target, with a caption like: "Look at this girls big bum" or, "did this person just get out of bed?" But I just couldn't NOT share this.

Peter and I went to lunch at one of my very favorite places. Mmm. Makes me drool just thinking about it. Zuppa's. It's soup and salad. I love it!

This girl in front of us, was amazing, My jaw honestly dropped. Really, I had to close my mouth.
Please note her two big bags. It took her FOREVER TO ORDER! And mid way through ordering, she pulls out a SCALE! Yep, you heard me. She snuggles down to the ground and puts down her scale - flat surface, I'm sure.

She then weighs the chicken the employee hands to her in a plastic container. Nope. Too much. The employee has to take some out. She re-weighs, and decides it's fine now. A little lettuce to go with that, and she's good to go.

She's totally done up. Perfect hair and make-up, lots of other clones in attendance with her. Big diamond. I'm quite sure she was trying to fit into her dress for her upcoming wedding.

Best of all? Check out her shoes. Giant, purple, sparklie, heels. HELP ME! "Squatting, while weighing my food always goes best in heels!"

Maybe that's why I'm a hefer. Remind me to take my scale next time I go out to lunch with my girlies. Haha. (as if there is anywhere to go to lunch here anyway...)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

This girl is crazy!! Holy crap! I bet she's on HCG! :-) The scale and the shoes. Classic. But your life in Saudi is more important than crazy Utards. Get to the good stuff!!!

Amy said...

I was so excited to see you that had blogged! I've been wondering what has become of you. I can't wait to hear what your "new" life is like!

Stacey said...

I cannot believe that? what a great idea. You think HCG, that was my first guess. But fer rill lady, if you're on it long enough you know how much. Crazy...I'm so glad you saw that and posted about it! Sure hope you're hanging in there. Life must be getting a bit normal, since you've been blogging!